Our care professionals aim to deliver the highest level of specialized care with a specific focus on each of our individual client’s needs. Through servicing over 25,000 clients over the past two decades, we have developed a streamlined care process.
Gaining an understanding of the specific needs of each client. We utilize several methods and measurements to ensure we gauge the needed care as accurately as possible.
Based on the information gathered during the assessment, we select the right caregiver to support the client’s specific needs.
Once selected, we arrange for the caregivers to be there when and where they are needed to provide the right care for the client.
4. Delivery of Care
Our caregivers diligently follow the customized care plan created for the client while reporting to a Registered Nurse.
- We utilize the Braden Scale to predict pressure sore risk.
- We utilize the FRAT to assess the risk of falling.
- We utilize the Geriatric Depression Scale.
- We assess the safety of the home.
- We utilize LACE to measure the risk of hospital readmission.